While staying with us at Breathless Punta Cana, be sure to take advantage of all that the scenic and lively area it has to offer–and #LiveBig! Through our concierge, you can book outings around the island, as well as a wide array of unique activities. We’ve put together a list of our favorite attractions in Punta Cana that are definitely worth checking out.
- The Punta Espada Golf Course – If you’re an avid golfer, this course is a must-see. It is ranked among the world’s finest fairways and boasts a spectacular view of the area’s blue Caribbean waters. Spend an afternoon golfing on this challenging yet beautiful course.
- Bavaro Beach – Winner of a Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice Award in 2013, this beach has been called “near-perfection” by many a visitor. Venture off the resort for a few hours and revel in the unparalleled beauty of this seaside gem.
- Hoyo Azul – This stunning, blue lagoon lies at the bottom of a 65-foot deep basin, where the waters can reach depths of over 120 ft. Located conveniently in Scape Park, this swimming hole is easily accessible to visitors and will surely make for a wonderful vacation adventure.
- Excursion Punta Cana – This service offers visitors a chance to explore the island with a seasoned guide and get to know Punta Cana on a deeper level. Excursion Punta Cana offers everything from island cruises, to safari tours, to zip-lining to reef exploring.
- Isla Catalina – Day trips to this small island off the coast of the Dominican Republic are offered to guests of resorts in the Bayahibe, Dominicus and La Romana areas of Punta Cana. The excursion explores both the jungle and ocean of the picturesque island, and includes a snorkeling trip to a fascinating shipwreck site.
Pack your bags and book your stay at the all-new Breathless Punta Cana!
Ready to Live Big? Enter our How to #LiveBig Facebook Photo Contest for your chance to win a 4-night stay in Punta Cana!
It is all inclusive resort?
Yes we practice unlimited luxury. All food, room service and drinks are included!